Dancing on the tune of DJ at the club and shaking our feet and head crazily, is what makes clubbing the happening thing. Did you ever thought, how these DJs create music and how enigmatically they are created? Of course, even you might think of creating the same pumping beat and dance on the same or play it any party along with your friends. With the techniques and software availability, you can now easily create wicked rap and music beats easily. These beat making software comes in different format and price range. It doesn’t matter if you are a newbie, you can easily create thumping beats out of Dr. Drum software.
Yes! Dr. Drum has been lately considered as the best software for beginners. It comes with lot of pro-music making features, sounds and samples. With great price, this is considered as the diamond for many beginners.
Let us check what makes Dr. Drum a different from other beat making software:
- 16 Track Sequencer: It comes with amazing 16 track sequencer allows you to compose and edit your music. The feature also allows you to mix beats without any confusion.
It has features like:
With two clicks sounds and patterns changes
Already have in-built drumbeats, keys and FX
Can export 44.1 professional studio quality
Adjust low, mid and high tones of track
- 12 Pad Drum Machine: It comes with 12 pads per kit and huge database. You can even add your samples through “drag and drop”.
Massive collection of kits
Importing of sounds and beats
Moving sound with just couple of clicks
Professionally mastered sounds
- 4 Octave Keyboard: With this feature you can add pianos, guitars, synth, strings, FX and many other DJ making music systems. The best part is it automatically scans the imported sounds.
No Need for MIDI cables
Thousands of stereo imaged sounds
Overlap Sounds in Seconds
A good beat making software comes with plenty of sounds and effects, along with feature that will surely help you in creating smashing DJ music.
Really Easy to Use:
Compared to other DJ beat making software, Dr. Drum is easier to use. It comes with trained tutorials that help you in creating beats from dub-step, hip-hop to trance. If you have already used any of the similar software, then this can’t be tough for you.
Why must have Best Beat Making Software?
- Having Capability to make Music: By beat software you’ll have the capability to create your own track and convert it into audio. If you’ve created a beat and want to make it into audio, then software is the best way.
- Use of Active Forum: By having this you can find more specific software. For a newbie, the software can be helpful in beat making since it cuts the training curve.
- Offers Free of Charge Upgrades: Most of the high end beat software offer free of charge upgrade. This eliminates the issue of paying for upgrade and cuts the costs in large time.
Let us now check some benefits of using such beat making software:
If you’re musically inclined person and like DJ kind of music, then you also create your own club music. By creating your own beat it can certainly help to create a positive effect on career path.
- Today’s generation like to create music using software and computer. Years ago people used big instruments and hardware which made it quite difficult to product beats. With the beat making software they can now easily quantize as well as improve the instrumentals that they create.
- It’s less expensive compared to other live instruments. If you look for best brands of keyboard, they cost not less than around $2000 up to $5000. So to avoid spending so much of money, it is better to buy a beat software using which you can create and edit music of your choice.
- It is easy to create and edit without spending much of time. Software comes with tutorials that allows user to understand and create music accordingly. You can even learn from professionals who understand the use of
Apart from Dr. Drum software, there are some other beat making software available that can be used for the same purpose. Let us have a check on few:
- BTV Solo: This software makes it easy to create wub wubs, wobbles and bass drops. This small piece of software is very powerful and you can make hip hop, trance, dance, rap, dubstep, reggae, rock and others. You can use your computer keyboard or mouse to create beats by utilizing pre-loaded designed sounds.
- Dubturbo: It has many features including video tuts and is becoming very popular.
- FL Studio: Also known as Fruity Loops, and is the most popular beat among generation. Though it is quite hard to learn and also has too many features so to interface is quite hard. Other part of this software is it comes with high price tag.
- Steinberg Cubase Elements 7: It’s the stripped lower version of Cubase and has 32 bit floating point sound engine. There are different versions available for high-end music producers to beginners.
With these types of software, you can literally cut all the expenses that are required in setting up studio. Moreover, with the advancement in technology, people don’t have learnt any difficult and complicated pieces of equipment. By having beat software, you and DJ masters are on same line and can create music out same genre.
Creating your own DJ beats by using the software will certainly help you to go a level up. These beat software are designed for youngsters and carries all major features to work on. With this software where all modifying features and mixers are made, it won’t cost high price. Quite simply, we as a simple user can now create amazing beat for clubbing and party, and showcase our talent.